Tuesday 2 September 2014

THE HASH TAGS


#20factsaboutme hash tags. Haishhh, I have read it a lot in Instagram. How to do it? well, it's simple. U need to list 20 facts about you and then don’t forget to put that #20factsaboutme hash tags. lepastu taglah mana mana kawan korang. Mulalah semua buat karangan. Some of them are too long to read and certains are writing it nicely to understand. But please, instragrammers. Please make it short okeih. Nak tulis panjang panjang, melebih lebih, melampau lampau, meleleh leleh, melimpah limpah, write it in the blog. Like me. See. I can sort more than 20 facts about myself. Hahaha. 100% satisfied. Humm, so I generously invite u guys to read these not so important things to do in your life unless u are my husband to be. Amin.

#50factsaboutme

  1. My name is Nor Ain Afiqah bt Kamal and I have twins!! Ohh yeah, please accept that. Her name is Nor Ain Adibah and I hate to answer "best tak ada kembar?" It’s because I don't have that answer and it’s too long to explain.
  2. A princess to Kamal bin Rusdi and Normazian bt Hashim. My big brothers are Khairul Anwar and Khairul Afiq. My sisters are my twin and Masafiza Ismail (kakak ipar).
  3. Currently fall in love with Nur Kamelia bt Khairul Anwar (my cute little baby niece)
  4. Born on 6 September 1992. I like number 6 and my favorite month is Jun. For me number six is sexy and it shows a girly side right? Haha.
  5. Seorang yang rabun jauh dan akan pakai cermin mata 24 hours kecuali bila cermin mata tiba tiba hilang sebab lupa dekat mana letak, malas nak pakai, waktu tidur dan waktu waktu yang sewaktu dengannya.
  6. Doesn't have any favorite color but then I realized 60% of my stuffs are in pink or red. Okayyy. K.
  7. I really hate to iron tudung bawal because I think it's so troublesome. So that why I choose to wear shawl and have it on 30 seconds.
  8. Wearing anything comfortable, simple and most importantly, it cover my chest and butts. But my friend said that I kind of fashionable. Haha. No, I'm not. (dengan tudung tak bergosok, aku fashionable? Kahkahkah).
  9. If between sneakers, flat shoes and heels. I choose sneakers, then heels and lastly flat shoes.
  10. I share everything big or little things with my mom. Everything.
  11. I'm straight forward, honest and direct.  I will tell exactly how I feel and will not fake it. But sometimes my honesty can be mistaken as rudeness.
  12. I'm punctual when it comes to works and meeting. (My friend can't deny that. Alhamdulillah.)
  13. Boy yang berjambang jambang sikit and mata die kuyu and seksi memang saya suka. (Seksi macam mana? Saya je tahu. Haha. Nak muntah baca ayat sendiri.)
  14. Lipstick or lip balm? Well, lipstick I will say.
  15. Really love to cook and bake. I’m in process to learn how to cook delicious food from my mother likes she is. But still, I can't beat her. Haha. However, my mom and aunties agreed that my cekodok bilis is the best in town. heeee.
  16. My friends called me "mobile internet" as my nickname because I always blurred, the last one to laugh when they already stop laughing about something and used to ask to many questions.
  17. I have several nicknames; Adik, Ain, Afiqah, Pikot, Pikapong, Anak Dara (of courselaa)
  18. I'm awkward at the first meet up but then u will know how friendly I am. (poyo jee)
  19. Talk fast. Seriously shit.
  20. I love to watch Hindustan so much. Especially yang ada Shah Rukh Khan. Kalaulah ada bahasa Hindustan sebagai bahasa ketiga kat universiti, memang aku daftar belajar.
  21. I hate any little creatures especially those which can fly. Hey, kalau kena sengat, lepas tu kene makan macam mana!!
  22. Talkative when give an ideas and love to do mind maps. My notes are all in mind maps and it full of colors.
  23. I rarely talk about my problems unless I give my trust to them.
  24. Saya diam apabila saya marah.
  25. I enjoy to go shopping and travel alone. Being independent. Or with one or two persons only because I don't like crowded people and places.
  26. All Yuna songs are my inspirations and lullabies.
  27. I used to show my annoying faces, attitudes and cold to the persons I don't like.
  28. Nobody can eat spaghetti as much as I eat it.
  29. Have badly allergic towards seafood. Whenever I eat prawn, my mouth will swell, my throat and body would be itchy and cause rashes. I can't breathe when I ate crab.
  30. For me, MacDonald mascot is creepy and Hello Kitty is not all the time they are cute.
  31. I like Milo’O. No milk please and less sugar.
  32. Jenis yang makan lambat, makan banyak, asyik makan je tapi mesti habis.
  33. I accept opinions but must with some logics, common sense and facts. No hurt feeling okeihh. I can accept my wrongness but until u prove that I'm wrong.
  34. Saya ni hantu dalam rumah. Tak suka pergi mana mana kecuali kalau hantu tu lari, mood datang. Baru keluar. (My friends admit that!!)
  35. My target is to be a lecturer in marketing (padahal study B.A in Transport) or logistics. Besides, I believe in after married love. So sweet. I pray that I will meet him at Bukit Jelutong mosques. (psycho gilerrrr).
  36. Lately enjoy eating burger bakar since my friend introduced to me the big size of burger bakar. 500grm homemade burger bakar and only two of us finish it. Wahhhh, it’s unbelievable.
  37. Allergic barang kemas yang emas (untung suami aku.) tapi okay je kalau emas putih (haha!)
  38. Kelemahan diri ialah tak reti lipat hujung tangan baju, bukak plastik makanan, saya buat air tawar sikit sebab saya suka, makan burger ditangal tangalkan and cacat masak lempeng.
  39. Suka aktiviti lasak. Hiking, jumped from high places, camping, and all sorts of physical activities I already done it and loves to do it again. My next aim is to try kayaking at tempat yang berjeram and backpacking. Wahhhh.
  40. Have big family. At my mom side, the total is around 80++ (my mom have 9 siblings), and for my dad, he have the sums of 30++ (8 siblings.)
  41.  Suka pakai inai and cuci toilet.
  42. Tak pakai subang telinga sebab bahaya.
  43. Tak reti pakai bedak. Gigil nak sapu. Pakai toner je.
  44. My favourite fruits is honey dew and I don't like tempoyak very very very much. 
  45. Three stuffs that are important to me are my glasses, handset and earphone. 
  46. Jarang ngigau tapi pernahlah ngigau.
  47. I'm Tachophobia. Fobia pada kelajuan.
  48. I trust my confidence level. I don't get it why some people have low confidence level. 
  49. I didn't offer a second chance for liars and people who did not be honest with themselves. 
  50. Boleh kopek kerang sebelah tangan. (win!!)

These are 50 facts about me. Hope u don’t take it seriously because to you, it just a game. It’s just too little too late. A little to wrong and I can’t wait but u know all the right things to say. To be real, it doesn’t matter anyways. Thank you.
.
My last sentence and my own words;
Always try very hard to become a good daughter to family, a useful person to society, and a good servant to Allah. It’s because we’re a sinner.



WOW. YOU READ MINE. THANKS

No comments: