Thursday 21 August 2014

Our Scene

Some of these words I created and some,  I got them from the THEGOODQUOTE , an Instagram account for those who love quotes. Follow them hoolay. Which one are my words? Hehe.

*I will add more quotes soon.

I decorate myself everyday just in case we bump into each other.

I don't remember your name but I remember your scent.

Wear black when u feel nothings and wear white when u feel sexy. Ohhh yeah!

Tidurlah mata supaya dapat rehatkan hati.

Good people give u happiness, bad people give u experience.

The worst one give u lessons, the best people give u memories.

Just come back when u think its time.

Every lessons forms a new scar.

When we break up, we keep the memories and that why its hard to say goodbye.

Senyumlah ketika melihat matahari kerana mungkin bila ada bulan, kau akan mengadu domba.

Setakat ini saya masih lagi ikhlas. Terima kasih.

Attitude is a little things that makes a big difference.

Deep conversations and natural connections.

Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.


WOW. YOU READ MINE. THANKS

No comments: