Wednesday 13 August 2014

Yuna. Humm.

Salam.
many people said they love Yuna
they love to hear Yuna songs
ESPECIALLY ABOUT ITS LYRICS. 
and so DO I!!
u know why?
because of the same reason, 
its lyrics. 

it really give me an inspiration to stay happy and grateful,
a motivation to run when finishing my assignment, 
a new shock up device to fire me up after talking about something,
a lyrics that leads me to have a tissue, 
a lullabies before going to sleep,
a tragedy, 
a promise,
a fantasy and everythingggg. 
everything about her songs, i don't know why
why okay?
why it fits with my situations and my story life?
and like her song "Rescue",
yaaaa, it's really help to rescue me!!!

well, please don't think that all her songs are only about love story
u should hear it out okay?
they are no mushy things about  
-psycho-ex girlfriend-who-really-hope-their-"unaccomplished"-love
-will-be-connect-again-after-he-saw-her-at-his-wedding, 
-a-situation-where-they-were-in-love-they-know-how-the-here after-look-alike,
-a-dummy-girlfriends-and-boyfriends-who-will-across-the-volcanoes-oceans
-to-prove-their-love-towards-each-other. 
there are no such a creepy fantasy love to sings with.
ohhh gosh. 
well, just listen to them. 

the lyrics and the melody, the guitar are simple
and a brand new melody i would say here
if we compared it with our local artist 
no need to teran teran like M.O or S.A
kihkihkihhhh.
but  still, they have their own concept and trademark.
so don't bother to kritik them teruk teruk.
Diorang nyanyi bagus kot!!.  
i tak pandai nyanyi. pandai main cup songs je. 

humm, if you not a fan of Yuna, its okay.
no racism.  
the world is big enough for us to have our own choice.
and this is my favorite choice.  

let me belanja u guys videos from my head to heels favorites from yuna song tracks. i recommend u to swim deep the sound of the guitar at the beginning of these songs!!. :)


 Yuna: Bravest Erything


Yuna: Mountains. 

sorry because the videos didn't have lyrics. u guys boleh tekan sini.  
well, the others tracks that i please u to hear are fading flower, lullabies, favorite things, call everyone, stay and many more. 

okay. thats all from me. daaadaa and thank you.  



WOW. YOU READ MINE. THANKS

No comments: